Autauga County, Alabama

Boards & Commissions

The City of Talladega is extremely grateful to those citizens willing to serve on City Boards and Commissions.  These citizens serve without pay or compensation, but their contributions of time and service is invaluable to the operation of the City of Talladega. 

If you are interested in serving on a City Board or Commission, please contact the
City Clerk's Office at 256-362-8186.

Click on Related Pages for a listing.


Copyright 2024 The City of Talladega, Alabama. All Rights Reserved | Talladega City Office 255 South Street W Talladega, AL 35160